The Dell Wyse Xn0n is a thin client laptop. If you are having trouble with this device or are simple curious to learn more, you are in the right place!
For more information on common troubleshooting issues, check out the Dell Wyse Xn0m Troubleshooting Page.
Background and Identification
This is a Dell thin client laptop manufactured in 2013 in the X90m7 series. You can find this model number on the bottom of the laptop on the sticker with “WYSE” written in the top left. The device has no CD drive and the power button is located in the center (above the F8 key). The left side has ports for DisplayPort, Ethernet, USB, SD card, headphones, and microphone. The right side has ports for power and two USB ports.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Manufacturer: Wyse Technology Inc.
- CPU: AMD G-T56N 1.65 GHz
- Number of Cores: Dual-Core
- Memory Speed: 1333 MHz
- Installed Size: 2 GB
- Rated Memory Speed: 1333 MHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Max Supported Size: 4 GB
- Resolution: 1366 x 768 (WXGA)
- Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Type: LED
- Integrated Webcam: Yes
- Sound: Stereo speakers, microphone
- Wireless Protocol: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Wired Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet
- Input: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Output: 65 Watt, 19 V, 3.42 A
Check out additional specs and hardware.
This is part of X class of Dell Wyse thin clients. Visit the Dell Wyse X Class Support Page for drivers and warranty information.
If you need to replace some of the electrical components, use these spare parts.