AMOLED Screen & Digitizer
The Samsung Galaxy M31 Android smartphone was produced by Samsung and launched on March 5th , 2020. It is part of the Samsung Galaxy M series. The M31 is a budget phone, but it recieved good reviews from critics for the long lasting battery life and its Super AMOLED screen. This phone comes with three different color options: Ocean Blue, Space Black & Red.
The M31 is a well equipped entry-level smartphone that costs around 270 €/$. It contains up to 128 GB internal storage which is expandable via a dedicated microSDXC slot and 8 GB RAM. The Galaxy M31 includes a huge 6000 mAh battery with permanent adhesive, making repair and replacement difficult. It supports 15 W fast charging, but no wireless charging. It is equipped with a 3.5 mm headphone jack and USB-C 1.0.
The phone features a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, a plastic frame and a plastic back which is held in place by plastic clips and doesn’t require heating in order to remove it. A fingerprint scanner to unlock the phone is mounted on the back cover and additional features include accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass sensors.
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 75.1 x 8.9 mm (6.27 x 2.96 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 191 g (6.74 oz)
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 6 or 8 GB
- Storage: 64 or 128 GB (extendable with dedicated microSDXC card slot)
- Operating System: Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Display: 6.4 inches diagonal with dewdrop notch at the top
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 2340 resolution Super AMOLED (~403 ppi), 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Main Camera: 64 MP (26 mm wide angle lens, ƒ/1.8 ) + 8 MP (12 mm ultra wide angle lens, ƒ/2.2) + 5 MP (macro, ƒ/2.4) + 5 MP (depth, ƒ/2.4)
- Front Camera: 32 MP (26 mm wide angle lens, ƒ/2.0)
- Network Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Other Connectivity: NFC (market or region dependent): SM-M315F/DSN
- Ports: USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, headphone jack
- Battery: Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable, fast charging 15W