Background and Identification
Launched in April 2017, the Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime is an Android smartphone from Samsung electronics. The phone features a 5.0 inch Super AMOLED display with a HD ready resolution. The rear camera is 5 megapixel with f/1.9 aperture while the front camera has 2 megapixel with f/2.2 aperture. Models of the J3 Prime vary based on the phone carrier. All models come with 1.5 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage which can be increased up to 256 GB via microSD. The J3 Prime comes with the Android 6.0 “Marshmallow” operating system and the Samsung TouchWiz interface. However, J3 Prime phones branded from AT&T and Cricket come with Android 7.0 “Nougat” and the Samsung Experience.
The Samsung J3 Prime has various connectivity options including Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.10, 3G, and 4G.
- Display: 5.00-inch (720x1280)
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 7570 , 1.4 Ghz quad-core
- RAM: 1.5GB
- Storage: 16GB, expandable via microSD
- Battery Capacity: 2600mAh
- Front Camera: 2 MP
- Rear Camera: 5 MP
- OS: Android 7.0 “Nougat” or Android 6.0 “Marshmallow”
- Weight: 148 g
- Dimensions: 139.70 mm x 69.85 mm x 8.89 mm
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS
- microUSB 2.0
** 3.5 mm headphone jack