If you are having trouble with your Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge, try referring to the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge was released by Sprint in January 2017 and has a 5.0 inch touchscreen display.The Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge was released by Sprint in January 2017 and runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. It has a 5.0 inch touchscreen display and has 16 GB of storage. The Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge is similar to the Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime and a simple way to tell them apart is by looking at the color of the device. The J3 Emerge only comes in a grey color while the J3 Prime only comes in a black color. Also, the expandable memory on the J3 emerge goes up to 256 GB while the J3 Prime only goes up to 128 GB.
The J3 Emerge has a few commonly occurring problems. Some users experienced poor signal and Wi-Fi disconnections on their device. Also, some people came across a flashing screen or lines that appeared on the screen while other people have discovered that the battery drains much faster if you have certain settings on.
The major features on the front include:
- A 2 MP camera above the screen on the top left
- A horizontal bar speaker on the top center.
- Two flash LED’s on the top right.
- The logo “Samsung” is directly below the speaker
- An oval-shaped “home button” with a silver lining on the bottom center
- The “settings button” on the bottom left, shaped like two rectangles on top of each other.
- “Back button” on the bottom right, shaped like an arrow curling around to the left.
The major features on the back include the 5 MP camera on the top center and a flash LED next to the camera.
The major features on the sides include a power button on the right side and a volume bar on the left side.
There is a Micro-USB charging port on the bottom and a headphone jack on the bottom right.