For additional help, please take a look at the Troubleshooting Page for the Sony Xperia XZ2.
The Sony Xperia XZ2, model number H8266, is an Android smartphone manufactured by Sony. The phone was released in April 2018, replacing the Sony Xperia XZ1. These two phones are similar except for a slight difference in their screens and displays. The Sony Xperia XZ2 screen has a larger screen, a 5.7-in Triluminous LCD, and an improved resolution, 2,160 x 1,080 pixels. The Xperia XZ2 also gained the fingerprint scanner on the back in the U.S.. The phone is 6 inches in height and 2.8 inches in width.
The major identifying features of this device include:
- A curved edge around the phone
- A slight arch on the back of the phone
- A camera on the back of the phone that is in the center
- A fingerprint sensor on the back of the phone underneath the camera
- No 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Sony logo on the bottom center of the front screen
The Sony Xperia XZ2 is available in 4 colors:
- Liquid black
- Liquid Silver
- Deep Green
- Ash Pink
The Xperia XZ2 was replaced by the Xperia XZ3 in October 2018.
Midori Doiさんは世界中で修理する私たちを助けてくれています！ あなたも貢献してみませんか？