After a year of dealing with the same problem, I’ve found a simple and easy solution. I used a T5 Screwdriver to open up the back. I had to use a bit of force to pop all of the clips off. Then just tighten down the 2 small phillips head screws for the hinge. I noticed that the right hinge was perfectly tight but the left was loose. After all that, make sure to clip on the bottom panel completely and replace the screws exactly where they came from. I also tightened down the top left and right screws as they also screw into the hinge mechanism. Only took 10 minutes! Now I have a super sturdy lid and it feel soo much better. Glad to say that the screen wobble was also greatly minimised!!
Hope this helps anyone! As I needed help with this, just saved lots of time and money!! :)