How can I fix a broken touch screen..
Broken Micro usb port
How can I replace my Nvidia shields flexo cable?
Background and Identification
The Nvidia Shield Portable is an Android-based handheld gaming console and a mini tablet computer that was released on July 31, 2013. The Shield Portable is a Dual-Shock controller that is similar in design to the controller of the XBOX 360’s. Attached to this controller is a 5-inch, flip-up touchscreen display with a pixel resolution of 1280x720 for crisp, detailed images.
With multiple ports (such as Mini-HDMI output, Micro-USB 2.0, and a MicroSD slot) located at the top of the controller, the Shield portable can be used for streaming desktop PC games and can be connected to a TV via HDMI cord to experience all your favorite games and movies on the big screen.
To find certain problems that could occur, refer the troubleshooting page.
- Operating system: Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean)
- System on chip used: Tegra 4
- CPU: 1.9 GHz quad-core Cortex-A15
- Storage capacity: 16 GB flash memory, expandable via MicroSD
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Display: 5-inch, 720p @ 294ppi, multi-touch touchscreen
- Graphics: Custom 72-core GeForce
- Sound: Custom, bass-reflex, tuned port audio system delivers fidelity and custom range
- Controller input:
- 2 Analog Sticks
- L/R bumper and trigger buttons
- X, Y, A, B buttons
- Nvidia/Power Button
- Start button
- Home button
- Volume buttons
- Back button
- IEEE 802.11n-2009 2 x 2 Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Mini HDMI output
- Micro USB
- Supported online services:
- Nvidia TegraZone
- Google Play
- Dimensions: 158 mm x 135 mm x 57 mm (6.2" x 5.3" x 2.2")
- Weight: 579 g (20.42 oz)
- Nvidia: Nvidia Shield
- Wikipedia: Nvidia Shield
- CNET: Nvidia Shield Review