To diagnose your ZTE Maven’s issues and find links to handy dandy repair guides, visit the ZTE Maven Troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The ZTE Maven (Model number: z812) was released to the public June, 2015. The phone was created to cater to consumers seeking an accessible and affordable smartphone that’s compatible for their busy and on-the-go life, ZTE Maven provides excellent performance and style.
The phone weighs 4.73 oz and has a black, plastic exterior. It provides a memory capable of holding up to 8GB, but the MicroSD card slot can hold up to 32 GB of memory. The ZTE Maven has a camera of 5MP rear-facing camera and a VGA front-facing camera. The video recorder is 720p.
The ZTE Maven also includes a battery life of up to 360 hours with a talk time of 10 hours. The touchscreen has a display of 4.5” with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels.
ZTE has released twelve models of the ZTE phone, . The Blade A5 2019 is the latest model released to the public. The newest model has greater resolution with 720x1440 pixels and touch screen availability of 5.45”.
- Dimensions: 5.78 x 2.89 x 0.34
- Weight: 150g
- Non-Removable Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery
- SIM Type: Micro-SIM
- Operating System: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Network: 4G LTE
- Card Slot Memory: microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802 /gn, hotspot RAM
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP
- GPS: yes, with A-GPS
- Radio: TBC
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M color
- Size: 4.5 inches, 55.8 cm2 (~62.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 480 x 854 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~218 ppi density)
- Slot Memory: microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 8GB, 1GB
- OS: Android 5.1(Lollipop)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8916 snapdragon 410 (28)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 306
- Single: 5MP
- Features: LED flash
- Video: yes
- Single: VGA
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2100
- Stand-by: Up to 360 h (3G)
- Talk time: Up to 10 h (3G)
- Loudspeaker: yes
- 3.5mm Jack: yes
- Colors: Black
- Models: Z812
- Price: About 50 EUR