For more information regarding common issues with the iD95, check out the Troubleshooting page.
The iD95 hit the market in March of 2012. Since 1956, SDI Technologies, the creator of this device, has designed alarm clocks, radios, speakers, audio systems, and headphones. Recently, however, they have focused on designing accessories for many Apple products and currently have 93 home audio systems/ accessories under the iHome brand.
All iHome devices use internal speakers to amplify the sound from iPods, iPhones, iPads, and other mp3 players. Using a high-tech speaker design, iHome devices provide nice sound quality for both alarm usage and musical enjoyment.
To distinguish the iD95 from other iHome models, refer to the device picture for a view of the general shape. The iD95 comes in one of two colors: black or black/silver. iD95BZC, the model number, is located on the underside of this device. Unlike some audio systems, the iD95 requires a wall connection in order to be used. In addition, it is larger than most models.
The features section below outlines the details of this model which may assist you in distinguishing it from other devices.
- 2.85 lbs
- Height: 4.26"
- Width: 10.24"
- Depth: 5.91"
- Dual-Channel Alarm Clock
- Clock Display
- Built-In Calendar
- Two Separate Internal Speakers
- Reson8 Design
- Adjustable Bass, Treble, 3D, and Balance
- Remote Control
- iPod/iPhone/iPad Dock Connection
- FM Radio with Presets
- Aux-In for non-Apple Device Compatability
- 100-240 AC Power Adapter
- iPod mini, iPod nano 1st GEN, iPod nano 2nd GEN, iPod nano 3rd GEN, iPod nano 4th, iPod nano 5th GEN, iPod nano 6th GEN, iPod 4th GEN, iPod 5th GEN, iPod classic, iPod touch 2nd GEN, iPod touch 4th GEN
- iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4
- iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3
NOTE: The iD95 came out prior to the release of the iPhone 5 and may not be compatible with the iPhone 5.