The Samsung Gear Fit is part of the new line of smart watches which include the Samsung Gear 2 and Samsung Gear 2 Neo. The Samsung Gear Fit (alongside its two counterparts) is a successor of the Samsung Galaxy Gear and was released on April 11, 2014.
In comparison to the rest of the Samsung smart watch lineup (Samsung Gear 2 and Samsung Gear 2 Neo), the Samsung Gear Fit significantly differs with its 1.84" curved, narrow super AMOLED touchscreen display. Besides its narrow screen, the Samsung Gear Fit runs on a 180 MHz ARM Cortex M4 Processor, has a battery life of up to 5 days, and includes several fitness features such as a heart rate sensor.
Diagnose any issues you may find with our Samsung Gear Fit Troubleshooting Guide.
- 1.84" curved super AMOLED touchscreen display; 432x128 pixels
- 180 MHz ARM Cortex M4 CPU
- Accelerometer, gyroscope
- Heart rate sensor
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy connectivity
- 3-4 days estimated battery life
- IP67 certified dust and water resistant