For problem diagnosis help with the Palm Centro, please refer to our extensive Palm Centro Troubleshooting Page.
- Product type: Cellular phone
- Service Provider: AT&T
- Width: 2.1"
- Height: 4.2"
- Depth: 0.7"
- Weight: 4.4oz
- Technology: GSM
- Type: LCD display
- Resolution: 320 x 320 pixels
- Diagonal: 2.4"
- Color Depth: 16-bit (65000 colors)
- Technology: Lithium ion, 1150 mAh
- Talk Time: Up to 240 minutes
- Standby Time: Up to 300 hours
The Palm Centro is unique in the fact that there is currently only one model of the Centro. Unlike the Treo lineup also released by Palm which has several model numbers such as Treo 750, Treo 755, and 700w, you can identify the Palm Centro simply by its name.
Released in Fall 2007, the Palm Centro is the third in a lineup of phones released by Palm starting with the Treo 755p and the Treo 500v.
For software updates (Windows and Mac) to ensure smooth syncing, visit the Palm Centro Software Support website.