The 2008-2012 Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube is a multicolored plastic box that is used by children to play. This version of the Mozart Magic Cube has rounded, multicolored corner pieces and flatter faces creating a more cube-like look than the 2012 edition. The Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube has five different colored buttons with lights and recordings featuring the: Harp, Flute, French Horn, Piano, and Symphony Orchestra! The child can add or subtract any instrument creating compositions and fun for the whole family.
The 2008-2012 Mozart Munchkin Magic Cube was replaced by the 2012 Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube in 2012.
Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube, Serial Number 3528203101, Model Number 03101, is the 2008-2012 Music Cube released by Munchkin Inc. This model is identified by the Serial Number: 3528203101 located at the bottom right hand corner of the underside of the box.
- Dimension 5.8 x 5.8 x 7.5 inches
- Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Origin: China
- Model Number: 03101
- 3 AA batteries required.
- ASIN: B00004TFLB
- Material Type: Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free, BPA Free
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
Music Education in a Cube
- Fun, creative, and inspiring, the Magic Cube teaches how sounds combine to create eight Mozart masterpieces. Includes harp, french horn, piano, flute and violin instrument sounds.
- Designed with durable plastic construction, the Magic Cube features bright colors such as yellow, green, purple, and magenta. Made with soft, rounded corners. And a soft rubber corners for safe play for all ages.
Includes 8 Mozart compositions by a Grammy award-winning arranger
High quality speaker for superior sound
Developmentally appropriate compositions selected by a leading neurobiologist