Check out the LG G Pad 8.3 Troubleshooting page for solutions to a number of common problems with the LG G Pad 8.3.
Background and Identification
The LG G Pad 8.3 was released in November of 2013 and it is a Wi-Fi and mobile hotspot only tablet with a steep price of $350.00. In size, it is a sensible tablet to carry around, as it weighs 0.74 pounds. The look is clean and concise but some complained it needed to be flashier. The tablet is similar to other companies due to fighting for conveniences but some differences are:
- Based on multiple surveys, the population voted this tablet most user friendly.
- Can insert a microchip with up to 64 GB of data.
- The average stand-by battery life is 708 hours.
- Multimedia storage is available with an ear bud outlet.
- YouTube and Google+ services are offered.
- The camera is 5 megapixels with night mode and panorama optional shooting modes.
- There is system memory storage of 2048 MB RAM.
- Other features contain voice commands and GPS navigation.