For additional information see the Kenwood DNX571HD Troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Kenwood DNX571HD in-dash car stereo was first manufactured in 2014. It features a 6.1” Touch Screen, GPS Navigation, CD/DVD Playback, Bluetooth and USB Connectivity, and AM/FM and Sirius XM radio. The device can be installed in place of the stock stereo system that comes with the vehicle.
This device can be identified due to the Kenwood logo printed on the bottom-center of the front panel of the device, the large screen, as well as the vertical arrangement of backlit control buttons and knob to the left of the screen. The model number - DNX571HD - is also found on the bottom-right of the faceplate.
The DNX571HD comes equipped with features such as:
- 6.1 inch Wide Touchscreen VGA Display with LED Backlight
- Built-in Garmin Navigation and Smartphone Link
- Lane Assist, Multi-Route Review, EcoRoute
- DVD Video Playback
- CD-R Playback
- Built-in HD Radio, Sirius XM Ready
- USB Interface
- iPhone/iPod USB Direct Connection with Optional Cable
- Pandora / iHeart Radio App Ready
- Bluetooth Compatibility
- Voice Control with iPhone using Siri
- OEM Remote Control Interface