If you are not sure what is wrong with your HP Slate 8 pro tablet, go to the troubleshooting page to read over the most common issues experienced with the tablet. HP Slate 8 Pro troubleshooting page.
The HP Slate 8 Pro is an 8" Android tablet created by HP in 2013. This tablet can be identified by the HP logo and name located on the back panel.
Device Name: HP Slate 8 Pro.
Model Number: 7600US.
Release Date: December 2013
Distinguishing Features: Android OS, v4 .2.2 (Jelly Bean)
There are no current recalls for this tablet.
- 1 micro USB 2.0
- 1 micro HDMI
- 1 3.5 mm stereo headset/headphone/microphone jack
- Slots: 1 microSD
Beats Audio™ with integrated stereo speakers; 3.5 mm headphone jack and digital microphone; Integrated microphone
Integrated camera: 720p camera (front-facing); 8 MP auto-focus with LED flash and HD video recording (rear-facing)
- Operating system: Android™ 4.4, KitKat
- Processor: NVIDIA® Tegra® 4 A15 (1.8 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 +1 cores)
- Processor technology: This processor includes four cores and a second-generation battery-saver core (4 + 1).
- Chipset: Chipset is integrated with processor
- Weight: Weight will vary by configuration.
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 8.66 x 5.57 x 0.39 in (220 x 141.5 x 9.9 mm)
- Weight: Starting at 1 lb (Starting at 453.59 g)
Memory: 1 GB 800 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
Internal Storage: 16 GB eMMC SSD
8" diagonal multi-touch WVA (1600 x 1200) protected by Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
Power supply: 10 W AC adapter
Battery type: 2 cell, 21 WHr Li-ion polymer
Battery life: Up to 11 hours and 30 minutes video playback