For additional help on the HP Pavilion x360 14m-cd0005dx, check out the device’s troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
Released to the public on May 13, 2015, the HP Pavilion x360 14m-cd0005dx weighs 1.71 kg and has a silver top with a black base. On the base of the laptop lies a vent near the hinges. The left side of the laptop has one USB port, a headphone jack, and the power button. The right includes the charging port, an HDMI port, a USB port, and a USB-C port. The HP Pavilion x360 14m-cd0005dx has a touchscreen that can bend in a full arc around the hinge.
One easy way to identify the device is to flip it over, with the underside facing up, and near the hinge of the laptop is a label with the full product name and other information listed.
The HP Pavilion x360 14m-cd0005dx notebook has a 14.0-inch display, with a 1366x768-pixel resolution. It is equipped with 8th generation Intel Core i3-8130U processor with Intel® UHD Graphics 620. It comes with Windows 10 Home operating system, 500 GB Hard Drive storage, and 8 GB of RAM. Retail stores will no longer sell the device as it has been too many years since the release date.
- Product Number: 4RH09UA
- Product Name: HP Pavilion x360 - 14m-cd0005dx
- Microprocessor: Intel Core i3-8130U
- Memory (Standard): 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
- Video Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620 / Integrated
- Hard Drive: 500 GB 5400 rpm SATA
- Display: 14” diagonal HD SVA anti-glare WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)
- Keyboard: Full-size island-style backlit keyboard
- Pointing Device: Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support
- Wireless Connectivity: 802.11ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 combo
- Power Supply Type: 45 W AC power adapter
- Battery Type: 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64