Repairing a damaged car remote
So what I’ve got here is something a friend of mine handed to me to fix since it stopped working when she tried to replace the battery, and isn’t prepared to pay the outrageous price it costs to get a replacement one. I’m not sure exactly what the car is (probably Mitsubishi based on the logo). Nor do I even know the model of the remote (please check the pictures), but JX331BA seems like a half arsed guess based on a Google search. I also tried battery testing both battery cell coins however I believe they are both fine.
I think the problem is the battery connectors, but I don’t know exactly how the contacts should be made to fit so I’m first hoping if someone can track down a picture of it.
Also, advice on the smartest way to repair it.