Upgrade of base model iMac 21.5
Hi everyone !
I got a new base IMac 2017, below characteristics:
- 2-core Intel Core i5 7-generation 2,3 GHz, Turbo Boost up to 3,6 GHz,
- 8 GB memory
- HDD 1 ТB
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
- Thunderbolt 3
- Screen resolution1920x1080.
Nice system, but there are few things I don't like and would like to improve:
- HDD - So slow, that sometimes drives me crazy
- RAM - 8 GB, take into consideration that it is shares with video - sometimes not enough
- Processor can it be changed? - Just optional
So my questions are?
- What maximum SSD storage can be installed in SATA connection?
- Is there any PCle connection to connect blade SSD (M.2)?
- What maximum RAM that can be installed 16, 32 GB?
- What is the most powerful process that can be supported by this motherboard in stead of 2-core Intel Core i5 7-generation 2,3 GHz (may be I 7 4 cores ..etc)? but this is optional.
Thanks for answers.