My iPhone 6 shows no service or searching...
Hi there, My iPhone 6 shows searching or no service all the time. Before you say it i've tried:
1. Resetting the network settings
2. Resetting the phone
3. DFU hard reset and restore
4. Changing the antenna flex
5. Changing the charger port,
6. Changing the antenna bridge coaxial
7. Airplane mode on and off
8. 'dropping device' (don't understand how that would work LOL)
9. cleaning connectors with PCB
My phone is able to manually find the networks but regardless when you connect to them still says no service or searching. It can see the IMEI and modern firmware (which apparently could suggest it might not be a IC issue) and wifi and bluetooth works perfectly. If anyone can help me further that would be great.
PS - Sim works in another device and phone is able to detect that there is a sim inside the phone. Further the device is locked to EE and is not iCloud locked or Blacklisted.
Solaire, United Kingdom
*UPDATE* it found the network for 5min however was still unable to make a phone call. Then went back to 'No Service' when i troubled it :(