paper stuck none visable
paper stuck cannot find any
The Canon Pixma MP480 is an all-in-one color inkjet photo printer released in 2008.
junepembroke you are not giving us a lot of information here but I assume you are saying that you have a paper jam error. you of course verified that there is not paper truly jamed anymore. You removed the ink cartridges and checked there as well. Move the print cartridge carrier by hand a few times since it may be stuck as well. Check the paper feed tray. Use a can of air duster and blow out the printer just to make sure there are no little piece of paper somewhere that create this error. Next I suggest you try and do a reset.
1) Hold the On/Off button for 1 sec. until the printer shuts off.
2) Unplug the power cord and the USB cable.
3) Press the power button for 1 sec.
4) Wait 30 seconds, plug the power cord back in and then the USB cable.
5) Press the power button to turn it on again.
You can also perform a roller cleaning on the printer to see if this will resolve the issue. Use these instructions for that.
過去 24時間: 7
過去 7 日: 31
過去 30 日: 136