Please follow the steps to remove the front seats:
- Move the seat as far back as it will go.
- Remove the two trim caps.
- Remove the front 16mm mounting nuts.
- move the seat as forward as it will go
- If the front seat rail fasteners are removed, then move the seat as forward as possible.
- Now remove the seat belt from the front seat.
- Tilt the seat backward to expose the seat electrical connector.
- Remove the electrical connector from the seat by unlocking the sliding tab
- Now you can remove the seat from the vehicle.
DON’T forget to cover the door entrance strip with a towel or old blanket to protect it from damage.