Battery shortage/ no power
I've been having charging problems with my iPhone 6 since I got it in January.
here is a list of all of the problems:
- It always tells me that OEM chargers aren't certified.
- 1 Amp wall adapters do not charge my phone at all, It has to be at least 2.1 Amps.
- I can go into Walmart and buy a charger and plug it into my cigarette lighter in my car and plug my phone in and my iPhone will not even recognize the charger plugged in. But my friends can plug the same chargers into their phones and it will charge theirs perfectly. (Same thing with charging cases.)
- Sometimes my phone will be on the charger and I will go to sleep and wake back up after 9 hours and it will only be on 60% when most of the time it goes to 100%
- Battery sometimes drops for 20% to 1% instantly
- The main problem now is it died and whenever I try to power it on it doesn't even show the dead battery indicator.
I have done everything that I could possibly do to fix this. I have changed the battery, changed the charging port, and restored to factory settings to 8.4.1 and it still does not work correctly. The warranty was voided whenever I broke the screen so I did not already have a warranty. So does anyone know what is causing these problems?
iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1