forgot screen lock pattern
galaxy tab p1000. i have forgotten my unlock pattern .can any one help please ?
john dowler, I would suggest a reset:"if you are able to turn on the Tab
Factory data reset
Use Factory data reset to return your device to its factory defaults. This setting erases all data from your device, including your Google or other email account settings, system and application data and settings, and downloaded applications. After a reset, you’ll be prompted to set up your device the next time you turn it on.
1. From the Home screen, Settings, Privacy. (check the box "Back up my data", Un-check the box "Automatic Restore", this can be checked again after the reset,
but may restore the settings/data that was causing problems)
[best to restore things one at a time & check to see if the problem has returned]
2. Touch Factory data reset, then follow the prompts to perform the reset.
If you are unable to turn on tab
This setting erases all data from your device, including
your Google or other email account settings, system and application data and settings, and downloaded applications. After a reset, you’ll be prompted to set up your device the next time you turn it on.
1. With the device off, press and hold Volume Down and Power.
2. Release the Power button when you see the Samsung logo, but continue to hold Volume Up until the recovery screen appears.
3. Use the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and select wipe data / factory reset. Press Home to choose the selection.
4. Press Volume Up continue.
The Galaxy Tab should then go through the hard reset process. from here. Hope this helps, good luck.
If this fails, you can unlock your tablet using these steps:
1. On the unlock screen, enter your unlock pattern
2. After five attempts you'll be asked to wait for 30 seconds. Tap OK
3. If your phone display goes off, tap the power button and unlock your screen.
4. ap Forgot pattern? If you haven't set up a Google account you won't get this option, instead you'll need to reset your tablet
5. Enter the username and password of your Google account, tap Sign in
6. You'll be asked to create a new screen unlock pattern. If you don't want one, tap Cancel
To reset your tablet:
1. Turn your tablet off
2. Hold the volume down key
3. Turn your tablet on
Using the volume down key, highlight Wipe data/factory reset and press the power key to select
5. Press the volume up key
The reset is now complete.
Note: Resetting your tablet will clear all the data stored, data that's stored on your SIM is safe.
'I factory reseted my Samsung Galaxy Tab A and its still asking me to either put in pattern password or the email and password to the Google account that was previously synced to the tablet which I don't know the answer to either of them how do I get past this plzz help me!!
With the device off, press and hold the “Volume Up“, “Home“, and “Power” buttons. Release the buttons when you see the recovery screen and the Samsung logo. Use the volume buttons to navigate the menu and select “wipe data / factory reset“. Press “Home” to choose the highlighted selection.
Ok so this worked on Samsung Galaxy S6 when i used the Power + Volume DOWN. Once Samsung logo showed up I released the power but kept the Volume Down held. Then the menu appeared. Was able to factory reset.
If you want a hard reset that erases everything then hold the Power button and the Up Volume Button. When you see the "Samsung" title then let go of the power button but only that button until the android guy comes up. Go to the "wipe data/factory reset" one by using the volume buttons to move up and down. Click on it with the power button. Go down to the yes the same way and click on it. If you don't want that and want to save everything than I can't help you. You might be able to back it up on a computer than hard reset it but I don't know if the Samsung is same as Apple in that way.
My tablet need a code now please
You can try PW + Home and Vol. Up, see if that works.
I am not very technologically sound unfortunately! If I do this action will it wipe everything as want to keep numbers and photos etc what is the best option?
過去 24時間: 26
過去 7 日: 139
過去 30 日: 637