I had trouble with the stupid ribbon cable zif socket. Everything went well until the very end when I was reassembling and I had to stick that sucker in. It was really difficult, and the plastic tab came off. Then the end I pulled out at the beginning wasn't going back in. After trying to glue the plastic pulling-flap back on (hint: don't do that) I gave up, but then I had an idea. I pulled out the entire ribbon from both ends and just flipped them. Put in the troubled end in the bottom socket (it was easier than wrestling with it), and the better end in near the top of the tablet next to that orange ribbon, and it worked! I'm so relieved...! Now my tablet is back to working condition!