Having issues with your Cyber-shot DSC-T5? Refer to Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T5 Troubleshooting
Background and Identification
Released in 2005, the Cyber-shot DSC-T5 is the 4th installment of the Sony Cyber-shot T series. The aluminum body camera is available in four colors: red, gold, silver, and black. It is also equipped with a thin sliding lens cover.
The built-in flash has several different modes that can be selected: Auto flash, Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-in, Slow Synchronization and Flash Cancel. The flash is effective in illuminating an image up to roughly 9 ft away.
The backside of the camera consists of a 2.5-inch color TFT LCD monitor that has 230,000 pixels of resolution. This LCD display has both transmissive and reflective qualities allowing this hybrid monitor to be clear and visible even in direct sunlight.
Located on the same side as the battery slot is the Memory Stick Pro Duo card slot. It internal memory has a 32 MB capacity. The highest capacity Memory Stick Pro Duo card that can be used in the T5 model is 2 GB.
- Length: 3 11/16"
- Height: 2 3/8"
- Width: 13/16"
- Weight: 4.8oz Body with battery, media, and wrist-strap
Still Image Sizes
- 5M 2592x1944
- 5M(3.2) 2592x1728
- 3M 2048x1536
- HDTV (16:9) 1920x1080
- 1M 1280x960
- VGA 640x480
- 32MB internal memory
- Memory Stick Duo Media or Memory Stick Duo PRO
- Media up to 2GB
- Carl Zeiss Vario Tessar "folded" (internal) 3X *
- Optical, 6.3 - 19mm (38-114mm equivalent)
- 11 elements in 8 groups, 3 aspheric elements
- Microsoft® Windows® 98, 98SE, 2000 Professional, Me, XP Home and Professional
- Macintosh® OS 8.5.1, 8.6/ 9.0 - 9.2/ X (10.1.5 or later)
- NP-FT1 Rechargeable InfoLithium® Battery
- BC-CS3 External Battery Charger
- DC-in Multi-connector Cable
- Wrist Strap
- Software CD-ROM