Oxygen Flow Sensor/Valve
Philips and Co. was found in 1890s by Fredrick Philips and Gerrard Philips in Eindhoven, The Netherlands and since then the company is working towards innovative products for the end-users. It also specializes in healthcare products and is one of the most trusted brands throughout the world.
The Philips Respironics V200 Esprit Ventilator has a sophisticated design and easy-to-use features. It can be run on power, battery pack or external batteries. It is made in Germany. It is very versatile and mobile to be used in any kind of setting. Its features are as follows:
1. A Range of Modes and Breath Types - Volume Control (VCV), Pressure Control (PCV), both with Pressure Support (PSV) and fully integrated Non-invasive Ventilation (NPPV).
2. Multiple microprocessors for easy upgradeability.
3. Touch screen (infrared) and Graphical User Interface (GUI).
4. No need for wall air or compressor.
5. Universal power supply plus battery back-up and external battery.
6. Pressure bar graph/breath indicator.
This ventilator comes in two colors, black/grey and white. Both devices have different physical appearances—the white one has Philips branding on the top left while the black/grey one has Espirit branding on the top left and Respironics branding on the top right.
Both devices weigh 30 kg and 39 kg (respectively without and with batteries installed) and both of them have a center screen, some buttons on the top and bottom, and some slots for connecting wires.
Model: Respironics V200 Esprit
Warranty: Standard 1-year brand warranty
Respiratory Rate: 1 to 80 bpm
Dimensions: 40.5 x 35.6 x 61 cm
Weight: 30 kg / 39 kg (with Battery)
Options: 0 to 110% Oxygen Delivered Optional