Background and Identification
The LG G W100 Watch was released by Lg and Google on June 25, 2014. It is an Android Wear-based smart-watch that is compatible With Android™ 4.3 or higher.
The LG G Watch can be identified by the LG G W100 stamp that includes an authentic FCC ID code found on the back of the unit.
The watch displays the information you need most at any given time including answers to spoken questions, text messages and date and time.
It features always-on display, 400 mAh battery and it meets IP67 requirements for water and dust resistance. The LG G Watch is compatible with Bluetooth low energy-capable devices running Android 4.3 and above. Users interact via touch screen and voice interaction and there are no physical buttons aside from the off/rest button in the back face of the device and it comes in both black and White color options.
Body Size and Weight
- Height : 9.95 mm
- Width : 37.9 mm
- Depth : 46.5 mm
- Weight : 63 gr (2.2 oz)
- 22mm (0.86inch) Changeable Watch Strap
- Android Wear (Compatible with Android 4.3+)
- 400 mAh
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8226
- Single-core 1.2 GHz
- 512 MB
- 4 GB
- 1.65 in (42 mm) LCD with RGB matrix 280 × 280 pixels
- 9 Axis (Accelerometer/Compass/Gyro)
- Micro USB on Charging Cradle
- Bluetooth LE
- IP67 dust- and water-resistance
- Google Play, Google Now