Background and Identification
Launched in 1984, the Koss’ on-ear Porta Pro headphones have remained timeless with various iterations throughout the years to match the advancements in music players beginning from the cassette tape Walkman, the portable DVD player, MiniDisc players, MP3 players with and without hard drives, and smartphones with headphone jacks.
The Porta Pro headphones have a collapsible design with a protective case. Compared to the original headphones, the design has had very few changes over the years. With adjustable temporal pads to relieve pressure on the ears and its lightweight, open-air cushions, the Porta Pro headphones are designed for a high-level of comfort.
- Cord: Straight Dual entry 4ft
- Distortion: < 0.2%
- Impedance: 60 Ohms (at 1kHz)
- Frequency Response: 15-25,000 Hz.
- Plug: 3.5mm/6.4mm
- Sensitivity: 101 dB SPL/1mW
- Weight: 60g
- Colors: Black, Silver
- Dimensions: 6.81 x 2.00 x 8.94 inches
- Key Features:
- Foldable, lightweight
- Ultra portable on-ear headphones
- Comfort Zone setting on temporal pad for comfortable secure fit
- The ultimate active headphones with a collapsible headband design for protective storage
- Dynamic element for extended frequency response
- Oxygen-free copper voice coils deliver deep bass and signal clarity
- Includes a convenient carrying case for protective storage
- Covered under the Koss Stereophones Limited Lifetime Warranty