Background and Identification
Gigabyte is a technology company that specializes in motherboard production. In addition to motherboards, Gigabyte also produces other computer components, such as graphics cards. Gigabyte has also manufactured phones, desktop computers, tablets, servers, keyboards, computer mice, and more. The company was founded in 1986 by Pei-Cheng Yeh.
The Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 motherboard was released from Gigabyte in 2012. It is designed to give users stable and high-speed processing that is optimized for data transfer. The motherboard is also designed to have lower resistance fuses, meaning the motherboard has lower voltage drops and improved power delivery. The Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 motherboard supports Gigabyte On/Off charge technology, which means external devices can be charged from the motherboard regardless of if the PC is on or off.
The Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 motherboard is a rectangular circuit board that houses various computer components. The PCB is black in color, with a variety of electronic components visible.
- Processors Supported: AMD AM3+ FX/AM3 series
- Ports: 8 SATA3, 2 eSATA3, 4 USB 3.0 ports
- Graphical Interface Capability: 32-bit color imaging
- Signal-to-Noise (SNR) Playback Quality: 108 decibels
- On/Off Charge Technology: Yes
- Audio: 6x Analog Audio Jack, 1x Optical SPDIF Out
- Memory Capacity: 32 GB
- Max Memory Speed: 2000 MHz