Cant find replacement screens for my ATT Trek Tablet HD 9020A
How do replace a broken screen on Tablet Trek 9020A HD?
Background and Identification
This tablet is manufactured by AT&T, and it was first released in May 2015. Tablets were extremely popular in the 2010s, although their popularity has decreased with the rise of smartphones. Despite this, tablets are used by many people and are sometimes preferred for things like online reading, where their larger screens make them easier to use and less eye-straining. Although they lack the processing power of a laptop computer, tablets are also very portable, and are popular replacements for small laptops.
This tablet’s model number is 9020A, and the product name is the Trek HD. The Trek HD uses the Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system, which was first released in 2014. It has an eight-inch diagonal screen measurement with a maximum resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
- Model number: 9020A
- Dimensions(W x D x H): 5 x 0.4 x 8.3 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Diagonal Display Size: 8 in
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Touchscreen: Multi-Touch
- Operating System: Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Processor: Quad-Core QUALCOMM Snapdragon 400
- Processor Clock Speed: 1.6 GHz
- Storage: 16 GB
- Installed RAM: 1 GB
- External Memory Options: MicroSD card up to 32 GB
- Mobile Broadband Access: 3G, 4G
- Wireless Connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery Capacity: 4060 mAh
- 3.5mm Headphone Mini Jack: Yes
Full List of Technical Specifications - CNet