Spontaneous VCC-Main Short After NFC Repair
Hi! I have an iPhone 6s which I did an NFC repair on. Previously, it was working 100% and looked okay although the water stickers were red. Afterwards, the phone had a shorted pp1v8sdram cap which I removed. The cap was opposite the site so I assumed it got too hot and died. There was some solder ball squeezing on the opposite side but not much. The phone worked for about two hours, except for the flash. I went to take a flash photograph and the screen instantly went black. Full VCC main short. I have removed the strobe driver and its input caps and the short persists. At 5 volts, 2.4 amps, the supply is at 0 volts and there is no heat ( because there is no wattage if it’s 0v). Everything is at 0 volts when I connect a battery except for speaker boost which is at 0.5. Any ideas? I think it’s speaker amp but why? What would cause these components to fail?