Got in pool with iPhone in pocket
Ok probably already answered on here but my iphone shuts off every 2 minutes so im just gonna ask.
Put in rice for couple hors, stupidly put on charger then, took off back cover second day and was wet inside, indicator is pink. used hairdryer and left cover off for full day. Took charge and everything seemed to start working. Day 4. Now phone cuts off a lot and goes back to apple screen. Also says" this accessory is not optimized.. You may notice decrease in cellular strength...", at startup. Wont accept charge now, and does seem to restart more often when trying to charge.
Start w battery replacement? And clean w alcohol?