iPhone 6s Battery Drain Quick
Hi I have a nearly 2 year old iPhone 6s.
Just recently, months ago it started to act up and drain rapidly, the rate at which it drains fluctuates but sometimes it dropped one percent with a few minutes of light usage (browsing the web, Instagram, playing music) but at other times it may drop 5-6% in 2-3 minutes. I just got it replaced by Apple ($29) a few days ago and I’m having the same issue, although less severe. I just used my phone for about 25 minutes by browsing safari and listening to music on the app Musi and it went from 94% to 83% (at the time of posting this).
Here’s what I’ve done:
- replaced the battery (81% capacity now 100%)
- turned off background app refresh
- brightness is a bit below halfway
- push email is off
- hey Siri is off
- Bluetooth and airdrop are off
- up to date at iOS 11.4.1
-location services on but limited to only some apps since I need to use them
- share iPhone analytics off and Limit as tracking on
-fitness tracking off