What is the code F25?
The machine ceases to work after 10 minutes and shows a code of F25
The Kenmore Elite HE3 is a washing machine by Kenmore.
Best Answer: F25 is a communication error between the mcu(motor control unit) and the main board. The machine is not sensing the proper rpm. If your machine is less than a year old, you still have a warranty on it. If not the best case scenerio is that one of the connections may be loose. Unplug the machine and take the top off. You will see a central control board either on the right side or backside of the unit. One by one, remove and replace the connections. Inspect for any corrision. Next, remove the bottom panel below the door. Down below you will see the mcu board control. Do the same with this. While you are down below, check the coin trap attached to the pump. You wont miss it. Just unscrew and pull out. There may be some water still left so have a pan ready to catch any. After everything is checked out put top and bottom panel back on and restore power. If it works great, if not you will need to have a service tech diognose which control is the problem.. This is the best info I can give you without knowing the model number.
Here is a website with more suggestions to fix your problem.
@church per tech sheet F25 is a DRIVE MOTOR TACHOMETER ERROR. This error is one of the toughest one since it really does not narrow it down. I would do plenty of testing before replacing the expensive parts.
If the control is unable to properly detect motor speed, the machine shuts down.
If a failure occurs during high-speed spin, the door unlocks after 3 Minutes.
1. Verify the shipping system including shipping bolts, spacers and the power cord are removed.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check drive motor tachometer resistance. It should be approx. 115 ohms.
4. Check wire harness connections between the drive motor and the Motor Control Unit (MCU), and between the MCU and the Central Control Unit (CCU).
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
If everything checks out okay, you should think about replacing the MCU since it may not read your motor correctly. Download the service manual from the bottom of this page.
過去 24時間: 15
過去 7 日: 143
過去 30 日: 661