timer light blinks in a code of one blink pause 2 blinks.
Mitsubishi Television WD 60735 timer light blinks ,in a code of one blink ,pause,2 blinks. than goes off and the lamp light comes on and stays on.
lauralozano37, that is error code "12" which means "no error" this is because when the TV is switched "Off" the code automatically resets to the "no error code". Follow this:
3. Error Code Operational Check
Note: The TV must be in “Shut Down” and not have been switched Off, to perform the Error Code Operational
Check. When the TV is switched Off, the code automatically resets to “12” No Error.
Pressing the front panel “INPUT” and “MENU” buttons at the same time, and holding for 5 seconds,activates the Error Code Mode. The “TIMER LED” flashes denoting a two digit Error Code, or indicating no problem has occurred since the last Initialization.
Note: The front panel buttons must be used, NOT those on the Remote Control.
• The number of flashes indicates the value of the MSD (tens digit) of the Error Code.
• The flashing then pauses for approximately 1/2 second.
• The LED then flashes indicating the value of the LSD (ones digit) of the Error Code.
• The Error Code is repeated a total of 5 times.
Example: If the Error Code is “23”, the LED will flash two times, pause, and then flash three times.
Let us know what error code you get. BTW, your TV chassis is V39
My error code is 24 help me
過去 24時間: 0
過去 7 日: 1
過去 30 日: 10