downloaded books wont open up
I have books downloaded to my Kindle Fire and can not open them
Karen, here is what Amazon says "If you're having problems opening a book from your Device tab, try redownloading the book:
From the Device tab in your Books content library, press and hold the title of the book you want to delete.
Tap Remove from Device.
Tap the Cloud tab, then tap the item to start redownloading it again.
If you see an error message when downloading a book from the Cloud tab, try tapping on the title again to restart the download.
If you're still having problems, try restarting your Kindle Fire: press and hold the power button, tap the Shut Down button when it appears on the screen. After the device has completely turned off, press the power button to restart your Kindle Fire." From here Of course you also have to make sure the Kindle is set to Device and not the Cloud. It is possible that the book is on the device, and if it is not, make sure you download it to your Kindle. Give this a try and let us know.
There may have been an issue with downloading the book and in this manner the book won't open. Try erasing the title from the gadget and restart it. On the other hand attempt to download the book and this may solve your issue.
Follow these methods to download the book once more.
1. Go to the home screen by squeezing the Home fasten and go to the gadget tab.
2. At that point expel the title from the Kindle gadget by squeezing and holding the title and choosing expel from Device.
3. Tap on the Menu and go to Settings.
4. At that point tap on the Menu symbol and select Restart to restart your gadget.
5. When the gadget is up once more, go to the Cloud tab and select the title to download the book again. Hopefully, the previously mentioned advances settle the issue.
If the problem is still, persist then there may be some other reasons with the device and if you require expert help to resolve your problem and they will be able to resolve the problem for you without waisting your time.
過去 24時間: 96
過去 7 日: 768
過去 30 日: 2,651