Heater Fan is not working not sure what to do?
I have a 95 dodge neon but the heater is not working above only below.
The first generation Neon was introduced in January 1994 and manufactured until August 1999. It was available as a four-door notchback sedan and a two-door notchback coupe.
Mary, here are a couple of things to look at:
NO FORCED AIR IN DEFROST POSITION
1. Vacuum Line pinched or leaking.
2. Faulty heat defroster or mode door
3. Faulty selector switch.
4. Vacuum check valve
1.Locate and repair vacuum leak or pinched line.
2.Test actuators and door operation. Repair as necessary.
3.Test selector switch and replace if necessary.
4.Test check valve and replace if necessary.
You also may have to check the Mode door in your air distribution module. Check your Mode Control Cable. For adjustments:
1. Attach cable to actuator arm on mode door and clip black casing against the stop.
2. Attach other end of cable to instrument panel control.
3. turn the mode knob completely counterclockwise.
4. while holding the knob in the counterclockwise position, pull on the black casing of the mode cable. This will take up any free play in the cable and index the mode door to the mode knob.
5. Then snap the cable hold down clip into position.
I attached a few images that may better explain the position of the door etc. Hope this helps, good luck.
過去 24時間: 0
過去 7 日: 0
過去 30 日: 0