windshield washer reservoir is leaking
I have a 2007 Mazda 3 and the windshield washer reservoir has been damaged by hitting a curb. What is the easiest way to replace it? The bumper appears to be undamaged.
Nothing easy about it....:-(
WASHER TANK REMOVAL/INSTALLATION
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Remove the front bumper. (See09-10-8 FRONT BUMPER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
3. Disconnect the windshield washer motor connector and windshield washer hose.
4. Disconnect the rear washer motor connector and rear washer hose.
5. Disconnect the washer fluid-level sensor connector. (Vehicles with the washer fluid-level sensor)
6. Remove the bolts and nut, then remove the washer tank.
7, Install in the reverse order of removal.
過去 24時間: 1
過去 7 日: 3
過去 30 日: 12