Sometimes due to OS issues / configuration, resetting the PC is not possible.
You may need to reinstall windows from scratch, IMO is the best option.
- Get a USB stick, 8GB or higher
- Go to microsoft website to download windows 10, https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software... which will prepare your usb stick to win10 setup installer.
- boot the prepared win10 usb installer and perform clean install, delete all partition, install win10
- once setup is completed, connect to the network and install necessary drivers which you can try by running windows update first.
- once the system is ready, you may consider updating your bios to the latest revision.