What is the name of the focus-er on the back?

When my back glass broke, and I was removing adhesive, the (diffraction grating?) little plastic/rubber cover on the focus sensor came off / was attached to the adhesive and was damaged.

I’m looking to buy replacement glass, but also need to know what part that was that came off. The actual sensor still appears to be on the board, and is able to take photos which are in focus.

Block Image

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment