How to unlock phone
how do i get phone back without password it wants i changed password it is my account
After you've tried to unlock your device multiple times, you'll see "Forgot pattern". Tap Forgot pattern. Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your device. Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
If you are also dealing with such errors on your device, do not worry, just follow these tips to break the password on your samsung phone.
Use google account-
1. Let’s open the android device manager website on your computer and login through your registered google id.
2. Now press the lock device option from the menu, and type your new password.
3. Now you need to enter a pin code on your device, and push the ok key.
4. Once you will hit the ok button, you have to wait a minute, and then try to unlock your phone through that pin.
Reset the phone-
If you are unable to modify your password or having some difficulty in unlocking the device using the adm. Do not worry, we have another choice to do so, you can factory restore your smartphone.
But keep in mind, this process will wipe your data as well, if you are ok with it, go ahead to reset the password using this guide.
1. Firstly, you have to power off your smartphone.
2. Now push the volume power and home button to unlock the device.
3. Select wipe /erase data from the boot manager and press the power key again.
Finally, your smartphone will start resetting it to the factory settings, once the process completes, your device will be unlocked.
So these are the steps to unlock the device, in case, if you need any other help, you can let us know. We will help you in troubleshooting the issue.
過去 24時間: 0
過去 7 日: 0
過去 30 日: 4