Spilled water on laptop now the battery won't charge
Spilled a small amount of water on laptop, I had a cover on the keyboard but some still got in there. I dumped it upside down immediately and then toweled it off. Next I used the blow dyer on low setting for 10 minutes before I realized our Hepa airfilter has a powerful fan so I put the laptop in front of the killer fan to dry it for 24 hours.
The computer works great — as long as it’s plugged in. The battery always shows 80% but the indicator says “battery is not charging”, and the “Power source: Power adapter”. The light will flash green for a second then stay at orange.
I ran the coconut battery app…