Skip to main content

2017年4月に発売されたSamsungの新しいフラグシップのスマートフォン、Galaxy S8です。

131の回答 すべて表示

What is this small piece that fell out of my S8?

I was right in the middle of a full display with frame swap and while I was unscrewing the charging board, I turned the phone over facing down to try to get a screw out and I noticed two pieces fell out. I knew it wasn't two screws because I only do one at a time. When I looked, it seems like some kind of pulley system or rolling part, See picture. The black part feels and looks like plastic while the gray part feels like rubber. I've never seen a part like this and I'm a little OCD about having spare parts at the end of repairing a phone that has never been opened. What is this thing? Please help!

Block Image

回答がありました! View the answer 同じ問題があります


スコア 0

MacBook Battery 修理キット

最低価格 $69.99

Buy Now

MacBook Battery 修理キット

最低価格 $69.99

Buy Now



That’s a spacer that goes into the hole for the sim tray. When you use a sim ejection tool it presses into that spacer which presses into the sim release lever. You can just press it back into the hole from the outside of the frame.


スコア 2


It fits. How do you even know that? I've never seen a guide or parts list that has that in it.




CSt KCh さん、ありがとうございました!

過去 24時間: 0

過去 7 日: 0

過去 30 日: 27

今までの合計 27