Rear unibody support connectors?

There are 2 pieces of what look like approx. 18inch pipe attached to the rear undercarriage of my 2000 honda CRV. They are just attached to the body and hold nothing, like some type of stabilization bars. One is rusted completely thru. It attaches to the body with 2 bolts on each end. Looks like a piece of pipe that has both ends flattened and attached with the bolts.

この質問に回答する 同じ問題があります


スコア 0