Since you mentioned that the fan is running fast and noisy,
I would suggest you to do some stuffs.
- Consider opening up the laptop to clean up the heatsink and remove the dust stuck on the heatsink.
- If fan has worn out, take it out and order replacement, you can find replacement on ebay / aliexpress, etc
- re apply thermal paste
- if all has been done but it is still noisy, consider updating the laptop bios.
- check OS configuration, if certain app is causing it.
- if it has improved but would like to further cool the laptop, consider getting a laptop cooler pad, get reputable brands like coolermaster, etc.