Did I fry my motherboard?
I was replacing the back of an iPhone 7 Plus for a friend cus he bananad his phone. After a really clean disassembly and assembly right before I put the last two Shields on (by the camera for the lcd connector and the other by the battery pin connector) I wanted to make sure the phone would power up. It Turned it on but… I turned the phone off like normal and in the process of putting on the last shield (by the battery pin connector) I dropped a screw on the bored and saw a little spark (yes, I forgot to disconnect the battery for this last step!) . Seeing that scared the $#!t out of me so instead of finishing what I was doing i tried to turn on the phone and nothing. No power, no life at all. Please tell me it’s an easy cheap fix!