How to reset phone?
how do i reset phone?
Is this a good question?
BLU Users: Known issue is occurring after updating, preventing you from logging in. Update at your own risk! Released December 2015 as a budget smartphone from BLU.
Factory Reset is a feature that erases all device settings, user data, third-party applications, and associated application data from your Android device’s internal flash storage to return the device to the condition it was in when shipped from the factory.
Before undertaking a factory reset, make sure you have backed up all the data on your phone and do the following things.
- Back up all your phone’s data with Google Drivel or other third party tools so you get them back without much effort after factory reset.
- Take screenshots for your homescreen and settings pages so that you don’t have to spend too much time in customizing your phone after the reset.
- Write a list of all the apps you want to reinstall after the reset.
- Remove your SD card from your phone in case of accidental data lose while resetting your device.
If you are ready, follow the steps:
1. Turn off the phone by holding the Power button
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds
3. While still holding this key press the Power Button for a short while and release keys
4. Then choose, Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up
5. Now you see an Android logo press and hold Vol Up for a while
7. While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button
8. Press Volume Down to choose wipe data/factory reset, and push the Power button to confirm
9. Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select
10. Now, To restart the phone, select reboot system now
Let me know if it works, thank you!
Past 24 Hours: 1
Past 7 Days: 10
Past 30 Days: 31
All Time: 215