no sound on my device
No sound on my device
First things first, check to see if your sound is up. If the problem still exists, at least try to turn your phone off.
Otherwise this might be caused by a hardware issue. To confirm that, you can test the external and internal speakers of your phone with the help of Device Diagnostic Tool.
1. Dialing "*#7353#" to enter the Device Diagnostic Tool menu.
2. For testing the external speaker, you need to tap on Speaker. If it is working fine, you will hear a loud music coming from your phone. Then click Speaker again to silent the phone.
3. To check the internal speaker, you can tap on Melody and then there will be music coming from earpiece if it works well.
If your device passes the test, that means there is nothing wrong with the hardware and you can use the skills below to fix the software issue:
- Reboot your Android phone: Just restart your phone as usual to refresh the device.
- Disable Bluetooth on your phone: Sometimes the Bluetooth feature would result in the speaker problem so here you are able to navigate to Settings> Bluetooth to switch off the feature to settle the problem.
- Factory reset your phone: This could be a mighty way to solve most Android software issues.
But if your Android phone does not pass the test, it would be a hardware issue. In this case, you'd better send it to repair center to fix it.
Hope you can solve the problem as soon.
Check to see if some earbuds hooked up to it. Turn bluetooth off .i kept wondering why my sounds didn't work and lo and behold my earbuds which were in their case were on and….connected!
過去 24時間: 6
過去 7 日: 37
過去 30 日: 245