Why does the screen stay on white motorola sign?
motorola a855 phone worked when activated but now stays whit with motorola sign. Cuts off and on also.
Richard, check on here and see if that helps. If nothing works you can try to perform a hard reset Performing a hard reset will remove ALL data including the Google account, system data, application data, application settings, and downloaded applications. O
1. With the device powered off, slide the keyboard open.
2. Press the Power key and the X key simultaneously, until the Recovery screen appears.
The Recovery screen displays a graphic of an exclamation point within a triangle.
3. Press the Volume up key and the Camera key simultaneously, to show the Recovery menu.
4. Using the Volume keys, select Wipe data factory Reset.
5. Press the center of 5-way navigation pad.
6. Using the Volume keys, select Yes -- delete all user data.
7. Press the center of 5-way navigation pad.
8. Using the Volume keys select Reboot system now.
9. Press the center of 5-way navigation pad. Good Luck and let us know how it is going.
過去 24時間: 0
過去 7 日: 1
過去 30 日: 2