Uniden Dect 6.0 message screen shows a zero
My Uniden Dect 6.0 shows a 0 (Zero) even when there is 1 or 2 or more new messages unretrieved ? Can i fix this ?
Just to clarify as your question seems to indicate something different to voice mail message notifications i.e. 0 (zero) in lieu of mail icon. Are you confusing Caller ID record status with voice messages, (see Caller ID below) To get Caller ID you also need to have a Caller ID subscription set up with your phone provider.
To get a voice message notification:
1. You should have a voice mail service subscription with your phone provider.
2. The message notification appears as an 'mail' icon in the display.
Here is the section from the User manual regarding voice messages
Voice Message Notification
If you subscribe to a voice mail service, your phone displays the voice mail icon ( a mail symbol) when you have a new message. This feature supports Frequency-Shift Keying (FSK) and Stutter Dial Tone (SDT) notification, which you can turn on and off through Global Setup/Voice Mail Tone.
After you listen to your messages, the message icon turns off. If it doesn’t, you can reset it: With the phone in standby, open the menu and select Global Setup; select VMWI Reset, then select Yes.
Setting Up Voice Mail Access
If you have voice mail access through your service provider, you can program that access number into your phone and then just press one key to dial - Message/Mute. You will set up an access code to your account, and you can either enter that manually after you have accessed the voice mail or you can program that into your phone, too.
1. Press Message/Mute. If no voice mail access number has been set up, the system prompts you to do that now.
2. Enter the provider’s voice mail access number. Press Menu/Select to set the number.
3. The screen displays DONE!
4. To access your provider’s voice mail service now, press Message/Mute.
The system will dial the voice mail service and you can enter your security code manually when prompted.
Caller ID list and Redial list
• The phone saves the information for the last 50 received calls to the CID list. The NEW icon marks any calls received since the last time you checked the list.
• All handsets share the same CID list so only one handset can access the list at a time.
• In standby, handsets show how many calls came in since the last time you checked the CID list. (if you don't have Caller ID this will stay at 0 (zero).
• Each handset remembers the last 5 numbers you dialed on it.
• Only one handset can access its redial list at a time.
過去 24時間: 0
過去 7 日: 2
過去 30 日: 16